Traveling is exciting, but the dry air and lack of sleep can be detrimental to your skin. As a frequent traveler, skincare has become an integral part of my routine, especially post-flight. Over the years, I’ve experimented with several products and finally found ones that are worth recommending. Here are my top picks for the best post-flight skincare products.
Cleanser – Drunk Elephant’s Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
After a long flight, cleaning your skin is essential. Drunk Elephant’s Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser provides a gentle and effective cleanse for all skin types. The jelly consistency feels refreshing on the face, and it removes all traces of makeup and dirt without stripping the skin’s natural oils.
Toner – La Roche-Posay’s Thermal Spring Water Toner
The dry airplane air can strip the skin of its natural moisture, making it essential to add hydration post-flight. La Roche-Posay’s Thermal Spring Water Toner is an excellent choice as it hydrates the skin while restoring its pH balance. This toner is gentle and perfect for sensitive skin.
Serum – Sunday Riley’s Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment
After cleansing and toning, a serum is critical in repairing and revitalizing the skin after a long flight. Sunday Riley’s Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment is a holy grail serum that exfoliates, brightens, and plumps the skin. The lactic acid gently exfoliates the skin, while licorice brightens any dullness. Within seconds, you’ll notice a visible difference in your skin.
Moisturizer – Belif’s The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
A moisturizer is the final step in ensuring that your skin remains hydrated post-flight. Belif’s The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is an intensely hydrating moisturizer that instantly soothes and plumps the skin. This cream is formulated with comfrey leaf to provide a calming effect on the skin, making it perfect for those who suffer from dry or irritated skin.
Eye Cream – Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
The under-eye area is the first to show signs of tiredness post-flight. Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is an eye cream that hydrates and nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes. The avocado oil in this cream hydrates the under-eye area and leaves it feeling supple and refreshed.
Face Mist – Herbivore’s Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
A face mist is a must-have for post-flight skincare. Herbivore’s Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist is excellent for a quick pick-me-up during the day. The rose and hibiscus in this face mist provide a refreshing and hydrating effect, leaving you with hydrated, dewy skin.
Sheet Mask – Sephora Collection’s Face Mask
If you want to take your post-flight skincare to the next level, a sheet mask is a must. Sephora Collection’s Face Mask is perfect for hydrating and revitalizing tired skin. Available in several types, this sheet mask provides a targeted solution for all your skincare needs.
Traveling can be hectic, but it shouldn’t have to be detrimental to your skin. By incorporating these products into your post-flight skincare routine, you can ensure that your skin remains hydrated and refreshed, even after a long flight.
- 1 Cleanser – Drunk Elephant’s Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
- 2 Toner – La Roche-Posay’s Thermal Spring Water Toner
- 3 Serum – Sunday Riley’s Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- 4 Moisturizer – Belif’s The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
- 5 Eye Cream – Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- 6 Face Mist – Herbivore’s Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- 7 Sheet Mask – Sephora Collection’s Face Mask
- 8 Conclusion
Most searched products:
- Does Sephora Support Israel? Answering Your Questions
- Top Silicone Anti Wrinkle Patches to Smooth Out Your Skin!
- How Long Does Alpha Arbutin Really Take to Show Results?
- Find Your Perfect Skin Mate: Tips and Tricks for Flawless Skin
- Ordinary Covent Garden
- Argireline vs Retinol: Which should come first in your skincare routine?
- The Ultimate Guide to The Ordinary SPF: Everything You Need to Know
- Protect Your Skin with No7 SPF: The Ultimate Guide to Sunscreen