Hello and welcome to my review of the Ordinary Foundation. I’ve been using this foundation for a few weeks now and I’m excited to share my thoughts and experiences with you. In case you’re not familiar with the brand, the Ordinary is a skincare and makeup line that offers high-quality products at affordable prices. Their foundation, in particular, has been making waves in the beauty community for its skin-like finish and wide range of shades.
One of the standout features of the Ordinary Foundation is its extensive shade range. With 21 shades to choose from, it’s easy to find a match for your skin tone. I personally struggled to find a foundation that matched my fair skin tone, but the shade 1.0N was a perfect match. The shades are also divided into categories based on undertones, making it even easier to find your perfect match.
The Ordinary Foundation is marketed as a lightweight, natural-looking foundation with medium coverage. I found that the formula lived up to these claims – it blended seamlessly into my skin and didn’t feel heavy or cakey. The coverage is definitely buildable, but I didn’t find it to be full coverage. If you have a lot of blemishes or redness to cover up, you may need to use a concealer in addition to this foundation.
The Ordinary Foundation is best applied with a sponge or brush. I personally prefer to use a sponge, as it gives the most natural-looking finish. The formula is quite runny, so be sure to shake the bottle well before use. I found that one pump was enough for my entire face.
I have combination skin, and I found that the Ordinary Foundation lasted well throughout the day. It didn’t separate or become oily on my T-zone, but I did notice some fading on my chin and around my nose. Keep in mind that I didn’t set the foundation with powder, so this may have contributed to the fading.
One of the biggest selling points of the Ordinary Foundation is its price. At around $6 for 30ml, it’s a steal compared to other high-end foundations on the market. The quality of the product definitely makes it worth the price, and I can see why it’s become a cult favorite.
All in all, I’m really impressed with the Ordinary Foundation. The shade range is excellent, the formula is lightweight and easy to apply, and the price point can’t be beaten. If you’re looking for a natural-looking foundation with medium coverage, I highly recommend giving this one a try!
- Extensive shade range
- Lightweight formula
- Buildable coverage
- Affordable price
- May not be full coverage enough for some
- Fading on certain areas of the face
Thank you for reading my review of the Ordinary Foundation. Have you tried this foundation? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!
Most searched products:
- Nianicimide: Everything You Need to Know About This Powerful Antioxidant
- Unlock Clear and Radiant Skin with Niacinamide and Zinc Serum
- 10 Miracle Skin-Sagging Serums to Tighten and Firm Your Skin
- Get Brighter and Glowing Skin with Our Kojic Acid Serum: The Ultimate Solution for Skin Discoloration
- 10 Benefits of Using The Ordinary Eye Cream for Wrinkles
- Top 10 Innovative Skincare Products for Ultimate Skin Hydration Hacks
- House of Fraser Order Tracking: The Ultimate Guide to Track Your Order
- The Complete Guide to Bitamoprost: Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
- Discover the Best Azelaic Acid Creams at Boots for Clearer Skin
- The Ultimate Guide to The Ordinary Moisturiser: Benefits, Reviews & Best Products